2014 Audi Q7 Release Date and Price | Reviewed by fcars2014 on | Rating: 4.5
28066 view(s)

Learn more about the all 2014 Audi Q7 release date with comprehensive car price info, review, specs & incentives, safety data, MPG, car photos, price & more.

2014 Audi Q7 Release Date 2014 Audi Q7 Release Date and Price

The new 2014 Q7 is based on the so-called ‘tall platform edition’ of the MLB Evo components set. Underpinning the new 2014 Q7 is the WKK60 architecture – which stands for material-flexible concept with a 60% steel content. The remaining 40% are lightweight materials, in this case predominantly aluminium.The Crosslane concept also provides hints about the next Q7’s construction. The vehicle is expected to be much lighter than the current model. New Audi Q7 will lose about 350-kg weight.

2014 Audi Q7 Release Date and Price

You can start preparing for this car even before it launch. Unfortunately there can be not much information and facts about the new 2014 Audi Q7. If you dropped you can manage it and want to know the primary 2014 Audi Q7 price, you can get in touch with certified traders of the Audi to discover out more about the 2014 Audi Q7 price.

Meanwhile some rumors told that 2014 Audi Q7 release date will be in late this year. There is no purpose why you should be eventually missed when it comes to the high-class and relaxation that comes with Audi vehicles. This car is made in a way that they will provide you even more than you predicted. What do you think of this 2014 Audi Q7? Do you think you will be falling in love to this car? Or, you even think that you will have one? We promise that we will update soon after Audi announces 2014 Audi Q7 release date.

Read the latest 2014 Audi Q7 release date, price, review, specs and MPG from Usacarreview’s renowned team of auto journalists.

Powertrain 2014 Audi Q7

The Q8 will be derived from the Q7, but it won’t adopt the lesser model’s four-cylinder base engine. Instead, we should see two petrol-fed V6s delivering 230 and 300bhp, a 250bhp 3.0 V6 TDI and a 400bhp 4.2 V8 TDI, plus the S Q8 boasting a 550bhp twin-turbo 4.0-litre V8 from the A6/A8/Bentley Conti. In addition, it’s possible that under the hood we see two plug-in hybrids for the Q7 and Q8 twins, one mated to a four-cylinder TFSI unit and the other paired with a V6 TDI motor.

2014 Audi Q7 Interior and Exterior

There is prediction that with lighter powertrains will be made another cut to Audi Q7 weight. Design of 2014 Audi Q7 and its lines will be made by using concept of CrossLane cars which has been showed in Paris Auto Show in 2012 year.

Also there are indications that there will be another series of 2014 Audi Q7 which will be a type of coupe-crossover SUV and called Q8. This means it will have flat roof and have more sports look in contrary to normal SUV car.

Biggest idea is to from old type of cars Audi makes effort to make SUV DNA and that will be done by adding bigger clearence from ground, put tires for all seasons, make body ready to go trought everything, better bumpers and adventure-oriented trim levels.

2014 Audi Q7 Features and Safety

Audi’s next Q7 SUV will debut a sharper, simpler and more futuristic styling language for the carmaker, according to reports out of Europe this week.

The German brand is keeping mum on the details, but it is likely that last year’s Crosslane Coupe concept will share a few styling tricks with the big flagship Q7.

Speaking with Britain’s Autocar, Audi Group design boss Wolfgang Egger reportedly confirmed the next Q7 will debut a new ’3D’ grille design, similar in concept to the Crosslane’s snout.

If you want to see picture or wallpaper galerry or also 2014 Audi Q7 release date, you can click the gallery below.

Related Future Cars for 2014 Audi Q7 Release Date and Price